- Parish Visitors is a group of loving, caring, compassionate
people who very much enjoy interacting with shut-ins, who
although are no longer able to attend church, are still
interested in church goals and progress.
- Parish Visitors
take copies of sermons and other relevant publications to
- Any Parish Visitor will tell you that they feel
they receive more love than they give to a shut-in.
- Meetings are held 11a.m. on the first Wednesday of each
month, September through June, in the Wesleyan Parlor.
- Each month Parish Visitors give their individual shut-in
- Following reports, the group enjoys
fellowship while eating lunch together.
- Parish Visitors ministry is a rewarding volunteer work of
- We welcome anyone interested in sharing this ministry
with those in need.